Subscribe to the U.S. Roman Catholic Feast Days for 2017 – 2023 and add the dates to your calendar.
To import events from an .ics file into a new or existing iCal calendar:
- Open iCal.
- Select File | Import | Import… (or File | Import… | Import…) from the menu.
- Find and highlight the desired .ics file.
- Click Import.
- Select the iCal calendar to which you want the imported events added.
- Select New Calendar to create a new iCal calendar for the imported schedule.
- Click OK.
Add them to Google Calendar:
After you’ve exported your events, you can import them into Google Calendar.
- Open Google Calendar on a computer. Note: You can only import from a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- In the top right, click Settings > Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click Import calendars between the “My calendars” and “Other Calendars” sections.
- Click Choose File and select the file you exported. The file should end in “ics” or “csv”
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
Import an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:
If you would like to add information from an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:
- Click on an iCal link on a website
- When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import
- When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next
- When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
- When prompted, click Import
- The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar